Sunday, October 19, 2008

MEMEMEMEMEME!


I'm bored. I had a great brunch with my good friend Jean, and now I'm back at home doing nothing. I will kill time filling out these memes.

Don't read this entry unless you're as into me as I am.

General Q&A meme:

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Religulous

2. What book are you reading?
I'm simultaneously reading Brave New World and The Selfish Gene.

3. Favorite board game?
Monopoly

4. Favorite magazine?
Entertainment Weekly

5. Favorite smells?
Flower shops, fresh soil, bread

6. Favorite sounds?
Acoustic guitar, clicking on the keyboard, babies laughing

7. Favorite fast food place.
McDonalds

8. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
...yes.

9. Favorite drink?
Gin and tonic.

10. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
That's my favorite part, actually.

11. Favorite sports to watch?
Eh...tennis. I'm getting bored of this meme. I'm going to start making shit up. I'm going to have to say artistic gymnastics. I also like watching animals get shot. And lumberjacking, best ninja, and competitive cooking.

12. What's under your bed?
Gypsies.

13. Morning person or night owl?
I'd prefer neither if I'm trying to sleep.

14. Over easy, or sunny side up?
Oh my god, this is so retarded. I want someone to scramble me a night owl with a side of grits.

15. Favorite place to relax?
Someone's fat belly.

16. Favorite pie?
Pot.


The following is a photo meme floating around cyberspace:

-Take a picture of yourself right now.
-Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair...just take a picture.
-Post that picture with NO editing.
-Post these instructions with your picture.



No comments: